Friday, August 2, 2013

ID card of NYU

                                                                 
                                                                        ID card of NYU

          When I took this ID card,I was so excited,because it means I become a NYU student from that time!!!Being a NYU student,I couldn't only use the card for meal,but also enter different building of NYU.Though I just could be a temporary student only for three weeks,I still feel honor being a NYU student.It seems that I could pretend an excellent student,haha.In addition,I put this photo on Facebook typing a status about"Excuse me,i didn't tell you guys until now-I transfered to another university."hahaha!Thus,many friends ask me "When?Why?How come?How did it?Wow..etc"hahaha,I really enjoy having this card besides having fun on this trick. :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment